Saturday, August 25, 2012

REPORT #9

CURRENT LOCATION STATUS: MAINE
CURRENT PHYSICAL HEALTH STATUS: FLUCTUATING
CURRENT MENTAL HEALTH STATUS: STABLE
CURRENT GOAL STATUS:UNCHANGED

I feel this odd feeling nonstop ever since I was "Mind attacked" in New York, it feels like a slight strain on every muscle I have, its just a minor annoyance but I better be cautious and see if this is a side effect of Slendery stuff, like that cough some people develop.

I have been on the move for a year now as I said, if its a sickness i'd probably have picked it up sooner, considering the retarded shit I used to pull. Anyway, my money supply is running kind of low. I need to pick up another job soon.

But yeah, I can't ward off these memories. They bug the hell out of me. Intrusive thoughts are not a fun thing.

Late birthday present, another box on my doorstep. Inside was, AMMUNITIONS! Couple boxes of bullets, which I assume is from the previous unknown sender. I feel a lot safer by having a loaded gun at my side. I planned on faking an ID to get some but well fuck that.

All in all not too bad.

4 comments:

  1. Using the ammunition of yourself could save everyone else a whole lot of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He means, 'kill yourself', it wasn't that hard to follow... I, on the other hand, wonder who keeps gifting you, and more importantly, what they will eventually want in return.

      It doesn't matter really. When you get in the monster's sights, nothing protects you in the end.

      Delete
    2. I don't see how offing myself would save others trouble.

      I know who is gifting me now.

      Don't worry, the gun isn't for him. Its more of insurance than anything.

      Delete