Wednesday, August 22, 2012

REPORT #8

CURRENT LOCATION STATUS: MAINE - STABLE
CURRENT PHYSICAL HEALTH STATUS: FLUCTUATING
CURRENT MENTAL HEALTH STATUS: UNSTABLE
CURRENT GOAL STATUS:UNCHANGED

I feel more paranoid lately, every time I turn my head I think I catch a glimpse of something. No odd dreams though. I haven't seen him since New York but I know he's seen me. What move can he pull next? I can't tell if he is still trying to mindrape me or will try and kill me next time.

Maybe i'll get around to writing another followup soon, but it really hurts to be reminded of my stupidity and such as I usually bury memories like those. Shamshel is fucking apeshit at the moment, I don't even know anything about that.

Not much has happened in other mythos news, Jay from MH hasn't updated since August 8th, more blogs are appearing though. To me thats a good and bad thing.

Oh, today's my birthday, almost forgot. Yay for me. I'll be sure to celebrate and pray to live to the next one.

6 comments:

  1. Worry not of Shamshel or Jay, they are fine.
    You, however, may not have the same delicacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling i'm going to get fucked up bad soon.

      Delete
  2. These anonymous guys really are something else, they sound like Edgar Allen Poe attempting poetry while on LSD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to yet another rotation around the sun, but then again to us each one is it's own milestone. Well I guess I am a little late but it's the thought that counts, or so I am told.

    Dr. Mengele out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope it won't take another rotation to end all this.

      Delete