Sunday, July 29, 2012

REPORT #3 and #4

#3:

CURRENT LOCATION STATUS: NEW YORK - STABLE
CURRENT PHYSICAL HEALTH STATUS: EXCELLENT - IMPROVEMENT
CURRENT MENTAL HEALTH STATUS: OKAY - IMPROVEMENT
CURRENT GOAL STATUS: STABLE

No recent activity from Faceless in a few weeks, I should be glad but it only makes me wonder what he's up too. Not entirely sure if good or bad. I have kept a job as a cashier in an attempt to earn a little extra money in case my alloded funds are dried. I practically survive on beans and low amounts of fruit so food isn't a major money problem, but travelling is. I remember one time, a month or two after I was Chosen, I was all rallied up from the events that took place during Late 2010 and Early-to-Mid 2011 so I devised another plan to kill Noface. It ended with me having a broken leg and my psyche nearly destroyed. First thing I did was take a plane to California. Robert was right, planes feel so peaceful and natural. But anyway thats enough rambling.

I only need to worry about him, I have never met a "Proxy" or anything, which I find odd as everyone else seemed to have one. Once again, not sure if its a good or bad thing. The lack of Slender-activity has allowed me to ease off my defense and enjoy life a little more, I actually went and socialized with some people. As I said in R#2 I don't like social interaction but it helps sanity immensely. I was told I looked like fermented shit, not too surprising. I get around four hours of sleep, never brush my teeth, never wash my clothes, I don't care about my appearance. I care about survival. But yeah, fun times all around. I kind of forgot how life was before Ol' Faceless. No this doesn't change anything, I won't try to fight him, if anything this makes me want to avoid him even more.

I am glad I have lived this long, no regrets or desire to stop, so many have been killed before. I can only give them my greatest sympathy, only a small percentage can endure the torture. Agh... Not suppose to take sides. Never again, only leads to trouble.

I'm also glad I made this blog, just writing about it seems to help me. I don't care if anyone reads it but just doing this helps.other people and maybe form a team.

I also google'd my last name and found THIS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belial. "It is also a term used to characterize or embody immense wickedness of iniquity." "But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction." Well that's a wonderful last name for sure. Just confirms that names have no greater meaning or anything.

I'm sorry, i'm just talking about unrelated things now. I find it difficult to keep on topic some times.

I apologize, this isn't much of a report. I just need to get a few things off my chest.


#4:

CURRENT LOCATION STATUS: NEW YORK - STABLE
CURRENT PHYSICAL HEALTH STATUS: GOOD - DETERIORATING
CURRENT MENTAL HEALTH STATUS:EXCELLENT - IMPROVEMENT
CURRENT GOAL STATUS:EXCELLENT - STABLE

Another update everyone.

I was told by an anonymous commentor that a mask and hoodie is classy runner shit and it helps sanity. So why the fuck not, I need every possible advantage I can get right about now. Went on a little shopping spree and got me a Hero of Space hoodie and a Ghostface mask. I look hilariously retarded with them on at the same time.


Lately there has been a shortage of blogs compared to the surge of 2009-2011. Pretty sure everyone from '09 and '10 are dead/insane/proxified. Not finding a lot of fellow 2011 survivors. Does this mean that we have drastically lost numbers?

Anyway, NO slendertivity at all for a month. He's planning something, he HAS to. I believe myself to be somewhat savvy, so I wont let my guard down.

2 comments:

  1. Evil is winning as it is want to do. All the survivors that others rallied to are gone.

    My advice? Reconnect the fragmented community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reconnect?

      Maybe. I thought about it before, but I am afraid no one would listen.

      Delete