Friday, July 27, 2012

ADDENDUM #1

Bonus post, this time i'll discuss a little about survival in the slenderworld.

You WILL get fucked up hard, physically and mentally. get stabbed or shot? No worries, the hospital can heal you up in three days!

Get mindraped into insanity? Never fear, your insanity will end soon because apparently the second you lose your touch on reality Selndrbob appears to wisp you away!

But no, it doesn't work like that. If you are physically wounded, the ambulance isn't always at your side. You won't magically heal up quick either.

Mental? Lets just leave the concept of "insanity" behind. If you doubt yourself. Even a little bit. You are losing. it means you are insecure. Become secure. Make your mind a locked safe with no combonation or key.

I never suggest "Fighting" Noface, its a pointless battle. I know I know, " But i'm different! He can't kill me!" I thought the same, and because of my reckless actions I indirectly led many people to their deaths. Please, don't be an idiot like me. You can fight back by running. All I do is run, I no longer conduct tests either, too risky. I have lived a long time and am not in much danger because of this.

An addendum will be a side post that I feel doesn't fit in a report or followup, just something of its own I will post whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment