Thursday, July 26, 2012

REPORT #1

"You never quite know what your getting into until its too late"

Words I lived by for most of my life, this blog is no exception.

Due to some difficulties explained in earlier posts, I deleted most of my posts and the introduction. Looks like its time to stop procrastinating and redo it.

This blog started out as a runnerblog (and still is) with me posting REPORTS, a week by week detailing what events happened during that week, and "Followups" (Detailing random parts of the year before this blog) for every REPORT I posted.

After many events I cancelled the "Followup" series because I did not trust my memories. Any memories that are not detailed here I do not trust. I have seen many many instances where the Slenderman could manipulate memories, and while I am not 100% sure I will not be taking chances.

Recap done, onto proper introduction.

My name is Adam (as you can plainly see) and I am a Runner, cladded in my Hero of Space hoodie and my Ghostface mask I try to NOT DIE at every corner, and so far it has worked. I had been running for around a year and a half prior to the creation of this blog. I have had the fortunate luck of never meeting a single "Proxy" in my slendercareer. Just me and ol' faceless.

That's basically all you need to know, I don't have a lot of time on my hands right now.

This post used to be REPORT #3 but I had to edit it because BLOGGER WON'T LET ME REARRANGE POSTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment