Saturday, November 17, 2012

REPORT #13

I am not even going to try and be badass and cover up my fear right now, I am 100% scared.

Lately I have been feeling worse and worse pain throughout my body, I wanted to go to a doctor and check it out but I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE AND MY WALLET IS GONE.

My dreams are getting more and more symbolic as time goes on. (this might just be an average thing I dunno)

Every morning I wake up in a different place now. That HAS to be his work, but I don't know why he doesn't do anything else with me or how he can get me if I sleep higher than three stories. (no its not a proxy, I set up a system to tell if people enter my room and only Leliel tripped it off back in Ohio)

I sing my mantra in my head, "He cannot get me he cannot kill me." repeatedly, but due to my omega OCD tendencies I get intrusive thoughts and yadaydaydayda if you have OCD you can relate.

ITS TIME FOR PLOT GUYS HOLY SHIT ITS TURNING MORE IN A SLENDERBLOG THAN AN ACTUAL BLOG NOW.

Leliel has cut off all contact with me, but left a note telling me that apparently the monster is "chasing him" and not me. Shamshel is probably dead or something. I have a nagging feel than I better start hauling ass soon. And worst of all I think my breath stinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment